BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

6.17.2009

*sigh* Surroundings and Memories

A window flashes on my toolbar as I sit at the computer with my hands flying all over the keyboard. Flames of shock and excitement yet fear washes over me. Inching the mouse towards the flashing window, I quickly remove my hand to think, "will this disappoint me?" After what seems like ages, I click onto the window to see that.."yes! It really is him!"

Many times, I've disappointed myself whether it's the way I act or think. I can't deny that I've sat at the computer for over five hours waiting to see if any flashing window from him would appear. 我也不能否认的事实,我还是喜欢他。

As I sit at the dinner table and look up the hill from the window, I can't help but to wonder if he'll ever walk that same path again to find me.

Sometimes, I have so much to say, but I don't know how it'll go through, so I never say it. Every time when the conversation ends, he says, "take care". I've always been wondering, does he have to say that? Whenever he says that, it feels like we'll never talk again. *sigh, feelings deceive. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment