BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

6.04.2009

Homeschooling or Public School?

When you're all calm, and everything's fine, you say, "I don't want you going to the HS." but when you're all uptight and mad, you say, "Do whatever you want. I have nothing to do with you anymore. Go to the high school. I'm done with you."

What do you really want me to do? I'm so confused. I really don't know what I should do. I don't know what's going to happen in the future. I don't like our relationship. Why is it getting worse by the minute? You always correct what I do wrong. Whenever I ask if you've ever thought about what you've done wrong, and why I acted the way I did......you say that I haven't reflected on myself. I only try to criticize you. That is so NOT true. How should I deal with all this crap now? What should I do? Why is it always me?! Can't you help too? Can't you change too?

Ok, fine. Maybe it IS only me. But can you help me by adjusting a little more to my side? I can't do this alone because this consists of both of us. This isn't my problem alone, because you have a part in this too. If you didn't, then it wouldn't be a problem at all. But it is a problem, and you have a part in it. So now, you tell me. What should I do for my future? Can you give me ONLY suggestions and not tell me what to do?

No comments:

Post a Comment