BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

6.17.2009

Once again, another problem has risen. Just about the same as all the other ones. Yesterday, I gave my mom a fit about not getting to orchestra in time for the last few minutes of class. Looking back to that, it really wasn't more important than my attitude. I wish I acted more calm.

How can I fix my stupid, old habits? Maybe it IS all my fault that my attitude isn't pleasing to the Lord. Gotta change, really do. To anyone who's reading this, pray for me please? Much appreciated.

Daddy says mom's going a phase. I guess I just need to work harder and be more careful in what I say to her now. Everything's going up one more step. I still don't know how I'm going to cope with this through my sophmore year. I hope it's going to be alright.

Right now, she's sitting on the floor of her own room. She isn't really caring about what I do. Sometimes it's just so frustrating to talk to her or get her to talk. I know that I've done many wrong things towards her, but I wish she didn't get angry so easily.

Before, I was only excited for going to BC my junior year, but now, I'm just stressed about the upcoming year. How am I going to live past it? crap....

No comments:

Post a Comment