BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

6.19.2009

Hidden from the World

Today was full of...nothing. Such a random day. I had testing from 9 to 11:30am and then came home. Mom and I hardly talked today. When we arrived home, I basically locked myself in my room with my sister's computer. I didn't really do anything. I played just about 30 minutes of my violin.

Mom left the house at around 3pm till 8pm or so. I ended up taking a nap from 8ish to 10 30pm. At that time, I really wanted to just sleep everything off. I didn't like what was going on. I wanted to forget everything that was happening in my life. *sigh, isn't what what everyone wants to do when things go bad?

Today, I really wanted to tell him something in person but he never gave me the chance to even see him.

Why is everything going wrong in my life? I bet there's going to be a good ending though. God always does things for a reason right? Just gotta be patient....the thing I'm worst at.

Personally, today was a really bad day for me. I wanted to take a walk outside, but I had no where to go. I felt like I had no friends to go to. No one was there for me to turn to. I had no other shoulder to express my feelings on.

I felt so useless today. Just hanging in my room doing nothing. Not even talking to anyone online.
Tomorrow's going to be another lonely day. Everyone's leaving. You know, I was actually thinking...since he'll be gone this weekend, there's not even a point in me getting online. But then again, why????

1 comment:

  1. Hey, Heather I'm always here if you need me. Call my house, I'm pretty sure I'm going to be home ALL day. :]

    ReplyDelete